Episode 9: Where have we been? Planning a CONTEST!
Join us in counting down to the New Year by clearing the needles to start fresh in 2015! In this contest, you’re encouraged to turn those WIPs and UFOs into FOs and Holiday gifts! Post photos of projects finished during the Countdown Challenge in the Transient Wool Merchants Ravelry group thread to enter to win awesome prizes detailed below!
HOW TO QUALIFY TO WIN:
1) Be a member of the Transient Wool Merchants group on Ravelry.
2) Post a photo of the finished object to the Countdown Challenge Thread.
3) All photos must be submitted by Jan. 1. 11:59 pm EST
You can enter all of your FOs individually in the thread. Each piece off the needles is another entry! Winners will be chosen via Random Number Generator in early January and announced on the Podcast.
We’d also love to see you post your WIPs and UFOs you’re working on for the Countdown Challenge on Instagram under the hashtag #CountdownChallenge2014
TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!!
3. Three Prizes of any individual pattern designed by Laura Linneman
4. Self Striping Sock skein set from MandTim Hand Dyed
5. One Akerworks bobbin donated by Akerworks (in the wheel preference & color chosen by winner)
7. Hedgehog Flyer Threader donated by Akerworks
8. A handled box bag (of the winner’s choosing) from KSC Designs